Asset driven companies seek for maximising their asset performance, optimising the associated expenditure and ensuring asset and operational integrity over the total asset life-cycle. JJL offers consultancy with individuals who have field proven experience in Plant and Equipment management and maintenance.
We add value to your Asset performance in the following ways
- Maximising asset performance – uptime, operations readiness, optimum maintenance cycle.
- Optimising the associated expenditure – reduce maintenance cost, extend asset life, etc
- Ensuring asset and operational integrity over the total asset life-cycle.
We work with our Client, and their work force and together built an alignment with PAS55 and ISO 55001 requirements? We together proceed on how the asset management can support your operation in a global playing field? How to prioritise within various, business case driven, asset management decisions with decreasing time windows of ROI targets?
Our Strategic Asset Management Consultants support asset-driven companies in meeting those challenges in a structured and controlled way, thereby preparing and building their future. Excellent performance of assets and asset management contribute to sustainable results in profitability and customer satisfaction.
Strategic Asset Management covers ‘field proven’ solutions. These solutions are strategically oriented processes, approaches and methodologies to support customers in the implementation of their long‑term optimised asset and asset management strategies.
Our services include:
- Definition and practical translation of Asset management policy and strategy.
- Facilitation of Risk assessments, the process itself and bringing in reliability and integrity expertise and supporting organisation to frame their risk management,
- Assessment of Organisational integrity and offering improvement models to improve control and get compliant,
- Definition and implementation of Asset management system, framework and processes.
- Asset management organisational modelling including implementation in client organisation
- Asset management performance modelling (objectives and KPIs) including implementation of asset management performance systems like meridium and ivara.
- Asset management assessments and audits, indicating the current status of the maturity of the asset management organisation. Helping out in the journey from reactive towards predictive towards pro-active maintenance
- Life-cycle costing and feasibility studies on life time extension