ASSET INTEGRITY ENGINEERING
Asset Integrity engineering
JOC & JOC LTD (JJL) partners with its customers to offer an industry-leading performance in asset integrity and sustainability. We secure confidence in the high uptime of production assets, without compromising industry best practices and recognized standards. Our holistic approach to total asset optimization helps our customers focus on meeting their business objectives in an economically, environmentally and socially responsible manner. The result is reduced risk, unconditional safety implementation and mindset, improved environmental performance and operational excellence ensuring uninterrupted production at any site where we work.
Asset Integrity management
Ensuring the safety of personnel, protecting the environment and optimizing asset integrity spends is fundamental to all that we do. We reduce risk while prioritizing resources and reducing costs by maintaining plant integrity and reducing unplanned shutdowns through our
– process evaluation,
- inspection services,
- condition based maintenance,
- Risk Based Inspections,
- Critical Asset Analysis, etc disciplines.
Our technical staff works closely with our customers to provide the best mix of engineering knowledge and industry know-how to deliver the optimum solution. Our solution based knowledge and skills, and breadth of capability enables asset integrity assurance while ensuring quality, reliability and value creation at the point of delivery.
The following core skills are available:
– Asset reliability and integrity engineering.
– Strategic alliances to offer appropriate technology and expertise.
– Integrated service packages for technical integrity management.
– Corrosion engineering and monitoring services (offshore and onshore).
– Inspection management and NDT Services.
– Subsea and pipeline integrity management.
– Remaining life assessment studies.
– Corrosion risk assessments.
– Flexible riser integrity and inspection.
– Advanced NDT subsea, including ultrasonic wall
mapping, ToFD, and phased array.